Non Invasive Vascular Testing Hillsborough & Somerville, NJ
Welcome to CJS VASCULAR CENTER
Founded in 1990 by Dr. Buch, the Vascular Center continues to be at the forefront of vascular diagnostics and intervention. This is fueled in part by our reputation in delivering excellence in patient care combined with only state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment used in our vascular laboratory. Moreover, we remain among Central Jersey’s few vascular laboratories to have earned full accreditation of the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL).
The CJS Vascular Lab provides non-invasive testing to locate areas of vascular blockage and disease which may be producing your symptoms. These tests may include:
- Carotid duplex ultrasound for carotid artery disease detection and stroke prevention;
- Venous ultrasound of upper and lower extremities for detection of Deep and Superficial Venous Thrombosis, and varicose vein evaluation for venous insufficiency;
- Abdominal ultrasound for detection of aortic aneurysm, renal and mesenteric artery disease;
- Vein mapping for dialysis access;
- Segmental pressures /Ankle Brachial Index, PVR’s and digital PPG to assess blood flow in arms, legs, feet and digits; and exercise segmental pressures
- Arterial duplex imaging of upper and lower extremities for evaluation of bypass grafts and hemodialysis arterial-venous fistulas
- Laser Doppler to assess wound healing potential.
- Raynaud’s disease testing – is a condition that causes some areas of your body — such as your fingers, toes, the tip of your nose and your ears — to feel numb and cool in response to cold temperatures or stress.
Central Jersey Surgeons Vascular Center is open Mondays through Fridays, from 9 am to 5 pm. For more information about testing or to schedule your test appointment, call Cynthia Cannon; BS BA, RVT at (908) 722-0030, ext. 207.