This could be your year to feel better. Here’s how
One of the important services we provide patients at Central Jersey Surgeons is our vascular testing center. Now we have added a testing specialty that could help us identify a patient’s need for hormone replacement therapy (HRT), using a simple blood test. Then we can provide vital consistent treatment using tiny BioTE® pellets placed just under the skin.
Do you need HRT testing and treatment?
Your doctor will work with you to help properly identify the need for testing and/or treatment, and there are some definite signs that you may be a candidate. Here are some symptoms and signs that you may need HRT:
- Difficulty sleeping at night
- Lack of energy
- Fatigue during the day
- Reduced mental focus
- Problems with memory
- Feeling moody, anxious or depressed
- Weight gain
- Increased fat around the midsection
- Inability to lose weight with healthy diet and exercise
- Decreased muscle strength
- Muscle and/or joint pain
- Reduced sexual desire and performance
Balanced hormones are essential for good health and disease prevention
Especially as we age, balanced hormones play an important role in our overall health and sense of well-being. BioTE® hormone pellets are designed to optimize your hormone levels by releasing natural, bio-identical estrogen and/or testosterone, metabolized consistently by your body as needed.
Ready to feel better? Start with a simple blood test
- Your test results could show the need for HRT. And BioTE® hormone pellets could be just the treatment your need so that you can:
- Regain energy
- Reestablish muscle strength
- Discover a greater ability to lose weight
- Increase your mental clarity
- Feel younger and happier
- Experience an increased quality of life
- Prevent age-related illness
The BioTE® hormone pellet difference
Our synthetic hormones offer consistent optimizations with only three to four insertions per year. You can experience increased health benefits without weekly or even daily treatments and the numerous side effects that can come with traditional hormone treatment.
Help make 2017 your best year
Do protect your bones, brain, breasts and heart. Don’t suffer with symptoms and effects of unbalanced hormones. Make a consultation appointment to find out if HRT could be right for you. Call today: 908-725-8755.